The Perfect Stocking Stuffer: Commodity Style Guide
I was gifted this lovely fragrance sampler by Commodity and it's absolutely perfect for someone who is looking for their next favorite fragrance and not quite sure where to start! I've already found some of my new favorites, and these little samples will be the perfect travel companions as I continue to test them out!
Commodity's Style Guide features nine of the brand's essential fragrances from their Platinum, Black and White collections. These unisex fragrances are all unique in their own right and can be worn alone or layered to create a completely customizable scent experience. I'm in love with the brand's clean, monochromatic packaging. No frills, just straightforward scents that are far from ordinary. Here's the full list of fragrances with descriptions per Commodity:
- Bergamot is an energizing, gender-neutral blend of bright, green notes and stark, bracing citrus. It is fresh, yet sophisticated. Precious woods and amber hues support the composition’s citrus signature, while amyris oil from the Dominican Republic imparts a creamy, final effect.
- Orris is a contrasting duality between sparkling freshness and warm sensuality. Exquisite spices like pink pepper, coriander, and carrot seed are combined with the elegant tonality of orris to reveal a beautiful, fresh floralcy.
- Vetiver marries golden, unctuous woody aromas and exquisite tropical florals for a scent that is both feminine and masculine, mild and powerful, with a fresh elegance and divine sensuality.
- Inspired by the great novels of Hemingway and Fitzgerald, Book is an exciting mixture of spicy cucumber and sandalwood with many unexpected twists and pleasantries. Book is a fresh and woodsy scent that is loved by both men and women.
- Inspired by the best spring has to offer all year around, this crisp aroma that captures the balance between fresh cool greens and musky earth undertones. Mother Nature would be proud. Moss is a crisp and earthy scent that is loved by both men and women.
- Inspired by cool winter nights and cozy sweaters, Wool features touches of Bourbon vanilla and Haitian vetiver. It is a warm and spicy scent that is loved by both men and women.
- Inspired by money in liquid form, this delectable scent is capable of lifting your mood with just one spray. As luxurious and elegant as the name suggests, Gold is a warm and gourmand scent that is loved by both men and women. This rich concoction of molten amber and Nubian musk is indulgent enough to bathe in.
- Inspired by a decadent brunch on a warm Sunday morning, Mimosa is a fresh and citrusy scent that is loved by both men and women. A vibrant marriage of bubbly champagne and sweet mandarin, the scent evokes the best part of a luxurious Sunday brunch.
- Inspired by the scent of soaked fields of flowers and wet concrete after the first rainfall, Rain is a fresh and aquatic scent that is loved by both men and women. This pleasant surprise for spring combines soothing notes of lotus, verbena, dew, and jasmine to create a delicate floral symphony.
I appreciate that the set comes with a little booklet containing all of the scent note information! Sometimes it's difficult for me to pinpoint what I like about a scent, but after referring to the Style Guide, it's easier for me to tell someone what I like and don't like about a fragrance. So far, I'm in love with the White collection as a whole. These will be on rotation until the little vials run out. Rain, Gold and Mimosa are all bright, fresh and uplifting for the new year ahead. Is it too late to ask Santa for them? I'm also a huge fan of Wool from the Black collection. It truly does hug you like your favorite sweater.
Be sure to pick up this set before it's gone and show how you #StyleYourCommodity. Special thanks to Commodity for this lovely set!